We are a locally-ran business. We actually care about you.
Credit Connections is located at 2014 San Juan Blvd. Suite A in Farmington, NM. We have been in business since 2008. In that amount of time we have helped over 15, 000 clients in our area go from poor and fair credit and finances, to great credit and really bringing themselves back to where they need to be.
We pride ourselves on being a human interaction based company. When you call our phone number, you won't have an annoying robot asking you to punch a number in, a REAL person will answer the phone and a REAL person will guide you through the entire Consulting process. Giving you value, attention, and legitimate help on every single area of your finances. We actually care about creating a relationship with YOU.
Statistics have shown that identity theft happens at a rate of about 1 new victim every 18 seconds. The damage done, if not caught in time, can take years to repair and cost a great deal of money. This can be detrimental to you and your family. Which is why we offer this invaluable service to our customers.
We would love to help you as well. Our identity theft protection service is one of the best in the business. We proactively will monitor your credit and make sure that no one is utilizing your social security number for their personal gain.
We offer great credit restoration services as well. We can help you work on your financial goals, and achieve the results that you desire. Our goal is to make sure that everyone is educated about their financial circumstances, and can learn how to easily improve them.
We also want to make sure that everyone is meeting all of their financial goals. We know that not everyone has bad credit that needs repaired. There are many who have fantastic credit, but would love to utilize it better to suit their needs. We offer these customers some great options as well.
We would love to show you options that will get you better rates on your current lines of credit. We can also show you options that will get you better rewards, and that will use your credit in a much better way.
Our financial experts are also very well educated in various investment opportunities, and other moneymaking ideas such as home flipping. We would love to show you what your money can do for you.
No matter what your financial needs may be, we can take care of them with you. We know how confusing everything can be in the world of finances. That is why we are happy to help you get on the right path, or get on an even better path than you are already on.
Now that you know what we offer and what we are about, I would like to mention what we WILL NEVER EVER EVER DO. YOU HEAR ME? I SAID NEVER EVER!
1. Sell your information. Once we get it, it gets locked up and eventually destroyed. We would never sell your private information. Only jerks do that.
2. Give you a new identity. Some shady companies will try and say that they can get you a new social security number and identity. Any company that says that is a scam, so be careful!
3. Dispute accurate information. If you really owe a debt and it is accurate and verified, it can not be removed from your report and you must honor that debt. However we can show you how to do so permanently and in the most cost effective manner.
4. Settle your debts. We don't deal directly with your debts (only the Sith deal in absolutes, anyway). If you pay for our services, you pay for our advice and consulting. We will only guide you through the steps to pay off your debts and we will definitely steer you away from high interest.
5. Bill you for no reason. The moment you sign up is the moment we get to work on your file, some companies take up to 60 days before any actual work gets done. We also have a 14 day money back guarantee. If you change your mind and want to tackle the best yourself, let us know and we will refund you initial retainer no questions asked. If and when the time comes that you don't need us any longer, or even if you are having a hard time making your payment to us, call us first! We don't have cancellation or late fees, so when you are ready to move on, just contact us and we will stop billing you and stop services. We understand that life happens sometimes, so just keep us in the loop!
Don't want to wait? Call us directly at (844) 756-7462. Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm (bank schedule).